Friday, September 5, 2008

A few things...

So I have registered with a fantastice site that allows me to track my calories/fat/carbs etc really easily! The link is now permanently on the right navigation bar under "Wann see what I'm eating?".

Go check it out! http://www.everydayhealth.com/profile/Kauline If you sign up add me as a friend!

Also, I'd love to hear what you think about the blog, the show, our "get-fit-journey" etc. If you have something to say, or a question about anything you can comment here below each entry. Just click on comment and type away. If you wish you can email me directly at coleen_m_patrick@yahoo.ca

Once again, thanks for reading!

Coleen

XOXOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That site is really neat. Nice to see what you're eating. cuz im nosey.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.