Sunday, September 7, 2008

Austin's pants are falling down...

Today Austin announced that his pants no longer fit!!!!! He asked for a belt. I thought he was nuts but he showed me that without undoing his jeans he can pull them right down. Obviously we haven't been watching what we eat for that long. About a week now, but the weight seems to be melting off him... Can't wait to get him on the scale and see how much he's lost.

I wish I felt as confident about how I'm doing. I know I am eating really well, and sticking to the no carbs after dinner rule, and the long walks after dinner, I just don't feel any lighter.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the "MM's" visiting the site. I know you are reading and following my story, so I wanted to say THANKS!!!! Your support is helping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny and made me gigle. I lauged at the part of austin pants falling down. does he loose so much kilos since you started? lucky for him then. how about you?

Anonymous said...

Hey....

Just wanted to tell you that your doing such a great job.... You'll be a inspiration for alot of families!!
Keep up the great work!!
When does the show air??